Alleluia welcomes you and your family to join our church services!
8:00 AM Worship Service
9:15 AM Bible Study for All Ages
10:30 AM Worship Service
Please click the “Calendar” link above for all worship opportunities. Alleluia welcomes you!
Church Office Hours
Wednesday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Alleluia worships in a newly constructed church facility halfway between Wrightstown and Greenleaf on Highway 96. The street address is 6725 Elmro Road, Greenleaf, Wisconsin, 54126.
New visitors are asked to speak to the Pastor before seeking Communion for the first time. During Communion distribution, there are no ushers. Those seeking Communion approach the altar from the center aisle, when the Pastor announces the table is ready. A single line is formed facing the altar. If there is no room at the altar, a new line begins forming in the center aisle. When one line has finished receiving communion, they leave the altar to the right and left, putting their empty communion cups on a tray that is held on either side of the altar and return to their seats. This continues until Communion is complete. (Grape juice is available in individual cups at the center of the tray for those who may have medical or other concerns.)
Information about Church Services
Services are “blended,” a mix of traditional and contemporary worship.
Keyboard, guitars, flute, and percussion are used to accompany music.
Adult and youth volunteer to do Bible Readings and sing special music at church services.
Every church service has a “Children’s Message,” when all children are welcomed to the front of the church for a special object lesson by the Pastor. If a child is shy, a parent may accompany the child
All types of dress are welcome. Casual dress is most common.
The length of the church service is typically one hour.
Worship is enhanced with visuals on two projection screens that flank the altar.
A Quiet Room is available at the back of the sanctuary. It has a large window, seating, and speakers so that the service can be seen and heard, and parent and child can continue to participate.
What we believe, teach, and proclaim.
• There is one almighty, triune God, the creator and preserver of all things.
• The Bible is God’s inspired Word. It is his message to all people and is the only source and guide for Christian faith and life.
• All people have sinned.
• God in his love for all people sent his Son, Jesus, to forgive all our sins.
• God alone saves us through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. In Jesus we have the hope and promise of eternal life.
• By the power of the Holy Spirit, God creates and sustains faith in us. Through faith we receive and trust God’s promises.
• Through Baptism God gives us the gifts of new life and salvation. In Holy Communion, we receive the true body and blood of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins and the strengthening of our faith.